- eCommerce Solutions
- eCommerce Strategies
- Marketing Solutions
Continue Reading →
One of the things we’ve observed in B2B companies is that most eCommerce initiatives are tightly controlled by the IT department. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but in many companies, we find that the marketing departments are barely involved in the implementation process. That is a bad thing.
Why is IT the driving [...]
Continue Reading →
Are you a B2B company seeking a competitive advantage? Obviously this is a foolish question, every company is. The real question is what strategies are you executing to gain that advantage. Here’s a secret weapon that most B2B companies have still not leveraged to gain market share and lower operating costs – eCommerce!
We work [...]
When you visit a major B2C online store such as Amazon.com, Target.com, or Lowes.com, you will find great site design, superb search and navigation, deep content, reviews, effective merchandising, alternative images and video, and sophisticated personalization. Generally, you will have a good shopping experience.
On most B2B sites, you’ll find……let’s just say very little of [...]Continue Reading →
On June 21, 2012 By bbradberry
With consumer eCommerce spending growing by double digits over the last five quarters, companies are clamoring to increase their share of the pie. Wholesale eCommerce sites are seeing their numbers rise, too, with users demanding more functionality and customer service. But how do you provide your customers what they need without breaking the bank?
Make [...]Continue Reading →
Tracking Conversations and Discussions Online: What Are They Saying About You?
The Internet is a vast land of people with varying opinions – and lots of places that people can go to express those opinions. Keeping up with conversations you’re interested in – or that are related to your business – can [...]Continue Reading →
5 Ways to Drive eCommerce Revenue
If you already have an online store, then you know how important it is to continually drive traffic, increase conversions, and justify spend to make the most of your eCommerce investment. Where do you focus your efforts or even start? Here are 5 areas to focus [...]Continue Reading →
From Facebook to Twitter to LinkedIn, social media is all around us. The tools are available for people to communicate faster, more often, and on your own schedule. Social media is no different then attending a networking event at your local chamber of commerce.
Many have the view that social media equates to kids walking [...]Continue Reading →
Foster Concepts on Twitter
- #b2becommerce Article about slowdown in B2B sales and why. Not enough leads. Unknown lead sources. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 03:28:40 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- Interesting article on a recent slowdown in B2B sales activity and why. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 03:27:02 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- RT @ecommercemag: 'Integrated Marketing' Latest Buzzword, Critical Ecommerce Activity #ecommerce #retail #article http://t.co/hyNjHpg0O2 03:24:17 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- It may finally be eCommerce Time for #b2becommerce. New study from Oracle indicates that may be the case. https://t.co/QyUeeZNKNN 01:30:50 PM April 18, 2013 from web
- #b2becommerce Let's go marketing depts - its eCommerce Time! http://t.co/rafjLJKtHC 10:37:42 AM April 18, 2013 from web