- eCommerce Solutions
- eCommerce Strategies
- Marketing Solutions
Oracle’s ATG Web Commerce is the industry’s top-ranked commerce solution that powers the world’s best brands, and delivers aconsistent, personalized cross-channel customer experience. ATG is now a component of Oracle Commerce, which is also bundled with Oracle Endeca. It is also licensed as a separate offering. ATG Web Commerce offers a complete commerce software platform that enables you to deliver a personalized customer buying experience across all customer touchpoints, including the web, contact center, mobile devices, social media, physical stores, and more.
Here some of the features within the Oracle ATG eCommerce solution:
- Cross-selling & providing recommendations
- Powerful search capabilities
- Easy promotional management
- Business intelligence
- Dynamic targeting
- B2B and B2C best in class platform
- Unified multi-site architecture to share content and components between multiple sites
ATG is the preferred solution for more than 50% of the largest B2C retailers. ATG is a highly scalable platform that delivers highly personalized shopping experiences and sophisticated merchandising. It also supports rapid deployment of multi-channel sites on multiple devices.
ATG is Oracle flagship eCommerce platform, but it does come with a price many mid-market EBS customers may find difficult to justify until their eCommerce operations are mature. We will be happy to do a comprehensive analysis of your needs and requirements and make recommendations on which Oracle Commerce solutions best fit your needs.
Contact us today for more information.
Foster Concepts on Twitter
- Article on innovation and your customers: http://t.co/DcXqB81G9Q 08:19:09 AM August 17, 2013 from TweetDeck
- #b2becommerce Article about slowdown in B2B sales and why. Not enough leads. Unknown lead sources. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 02:28:40 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- Interesting article on a recent slowdown in B2B sales activity and why. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 02:27:02 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- RT @ecommercemag: 'Integrated Marketing' Latest Buzzword, Critical Ecommerce Activity #ecommerce #retail #article http://t.co/hyNjHpg0O2 02:24:17 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- It may finally be eCommerce Time for #b2becommerce. New study from Oracle indicates that may be the case. https://t.co/QyUeeZNKNN 12:30:50 PM April 18, 2013 from web