- eCommerce Solutions
- eCommerce Strategies
- Marketing Solutions
eCommerce Pay Per Click
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising with Google, Bing, and Facebook will guarantee traffic to your website. However, it also can be a huge waste of money if not managed effectively. The key is to set specific objectives and monitor the analytics and tweak the strategy as it runs to really dial-in the sweet spot.
We will work with you to implement and manage PPC advertising on the platforms that will most closely align with your business objectives. As an alternative, we can also provide consultation to you on the best approach for your business – outsourcing, managing internally. We can also work with you to train your staff to manage outsourced services and know how to set realistic targets, measure performance, and maximize your ROI.
Our eCommerce Marketing Team’s approach to Pay Per Click:
- Create a list of phrases people are using to find your products and services
- Assemble a list of negative keywords
- List geographic targeting criteria
- Write effective ads that correspond to a landing page
- Develop bidding strategy
- Review reporting
If you’re ready for traffic and conversions, talk to our eCommerce Marketing Team today!
Foster Concepts on Twitter
- #b2becommerce Article about slowdown in B2B sales and why. Not enough leads. Unknown lead sources. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 03:28:40 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- Interesting article on a recent slowdown in B2B sales activity and why. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 03:27:02 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- RT @ecommercemag: 'Integrated Marketing' Latest Buzzword, Critical Ecommerce Activity #ecommerce #retail #article http://t.co/hyNjHpg0O2 03:24:17 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- It may finally be eCommerce Time for #b2becommerce. New study from Oracle indicates that may be the case. https://t.co/QyUeeZNKNN 01:30:50 PM April 18, 2013 from web
- #b2becommerce Let's go marketing depts - its eCommerce Time! http://t.co/rafjLJKtHC 10:37:42 AM April 18, 2013 from web