- eCommerce Solutions
- eCommerce Strategies
- Marketing Solutions
eCommerce Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Understanding how search engines work is key to being listed on the first page in organic search on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Their algorithms are ever changing and require constant focus. It is also key to understand how people are looking for you so that you can optimize the keywords that will enable them to do so.
Our team will find the keywords and phrases people are using to find your products and services, then layout a plan to improve your search engine results. This is done following established Google rules to ensure that you are able to benefit from natural (free) search results listings. We also work to develop relevant links to your site from authoritative sites that from within your industry. This will assist SEO and also deliver qualified traffic to your online store.
As we implement the tactics, you will receive reports that demonstrate the activity surrounding the search engine optimization strategy. Our eyes are on it so if there is a change to the search engine, industry, or users, you don’t fall behind.
With our SEO experience, we work on keeping you ahead of the competition. Talk to our eCommerce Marketing Team today to get started!
Foster Concepts on Twitter
- #b2becommerce Article about slowdown in B2B sales and why. Not enough leads. Unknown lead sources. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 03:28:40 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- Interesting article on a recent slowdown in B2B sales activity and why. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 03:27:02 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- RT @ecommercemag: 'Integrated Marketing' Latest Buzzword, Critical Ecommerce Activity #ecommerce #retail #article http://t.co/hyNjHpg0O2 03:24:17 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- It may finally be eCommerce Time for #b2becommerce. New study from Oracle indicates that may be the case. https://t.co/QyUeeZNKNN 01:30:50 PM April 18, 2013 from web
- #b2becommerce Let's go marketing depts - its eCommerce Time! http://t.co/rafjLJKtHC 10:37:42 AM April 18, 2013 from web