- eCommerce Solutions
- eCommerce Strategies
- Marketing Solutions
Accelerating Your eCommerce Success
Help us build your future eCommerce solutions! Please take our B2B eCommerce Survey today.
Foster Concepts has a 10 year history of successfully building eCommerce solutions for mid-market B2B companies running their businesses on Oracle’s E-Business Suite. In addition to being passionate about our client’s eCommerce success, we thrive on helping B2B companies overcome the unique challenges they face when implementing eCommerce solutions. Our extensive experience with integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle eCommerce products makes us the perfect partner to accelerate your success.
As an Oracle Gold Partner, we deliver end-to-end eCommerce solutions on their most current platforms like Oracle Commerce (ATG & Endeca) and Fusion. Additionally, our extensive experience implementing Oracle iStore allows us to address a wide range of application needs, budgets, and requirements.
In addition to eCommerce solutions, we also offer programs and services to help you:
- Plan your eCommerce strategies and roadmaps
- Develop and launch integrated marketing programs
- Accelerate revenue growth through improved merchandising and personalization
- Assess your analytics for targeted improvements
The Foster team includes Oracle experts – system architects, developers, application specialists, and delivery managers. In addition, our team includes eCommerce consultants, UI/UX designers, search marketing, SEO, and email marketing specialists. Our leadership team has experience running eCommerce businesses and understands the marketing, customer service, operational, and multi-channel challenges you face. We will help you prioritize your resources and investments to accelerate your eCommerce success!
Contact us today for a free consultation!
Foster Concepts on Twitter
- #b2becommerce Article about slowdown in B2B sales and why. Not enough leads. Unknown lead sources. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 03:28:40 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- Interesting article on a recent slowdown in B2B sales activity and why. http://t.co/RtEjddCzha 03:27:02 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- RT @ecommercemag: 'Integrated Marketing' Latest Buzzword, Critical Ecommerce Activity #ecommerce #retail #article http://t.co/hyNjHpg0O2 03:24:17 PM April 19, 2013 from web
- It may finally be eCommerce Time for #b2becommerce. New study from Oracle indicates that may be the case. https://t.co/QyUeeZNKNN 01:30:50 PM April 18, 2013 from web
- #b2becommerce Let's go marketing depts - its eCommerce Time! http://t.co/rafjLJKtHC 10:37:42 AM April 18, 2013 from web